- go to Organizr and tag some pictures with a unique tag, I use “slide.com”
- if you don’t already have a Slide.com account, get one
- view your Flickr pics by tags, and click on “slidecom”, (the direct URL will look like http://www.flickr.com/photos/your_name/tags/slidecom/), it should display a list of pics tagged with “slidecom”
- near the bottom of the the page there should be an RSS feed link, copy the URL
- go to http://www.slide.com/feed, paste in the URL you just copied
- It will then generate the code you’d need to display these pics at your MySpace page
So, now when you tag your pics with “slide.com” at Flickr and they will show up at your Slide.com Flash photo banner, obviously, to remove pics just delete the tag. Unfortunately there is not an easy way to batch-remove tags at Flickr at this point.
Technorati Tags: flickr, friendster, myspace, slide.com
hi, i seem to be having a problem generating the code i need for my site.
i followed your instructions up to the point where it says go to
http://www.slide.com/feed, but it keeps on saying there is a
problem reading my URL feed. can you help?
I wrote that post years ago. The stuff at Slide probably has changes since. They’re more of a social apps company than widgets company now. I would look into WidgetBox to see if they have a widget you can use.
Thank you for your website 🙂
I made on photoshop backgrounds for myspace or youtube and whatever
have a great day and thank you again!
Ahaan… I will follow.