The president and VP of Flat Head, along with the editor-in-chief of Lightning Magainze are going to be in Self Edge this Sunday afternoon. I’m definitely gonna check this out. Info below:
We’re happy to announce that the men behind The Flat Head are coming to Self Edge from Nagano, Japan this Sunday for a party and product release.
The president and vice president of Flat Head are both coming from Japan along with the editor-in-chief of Lightning Magazine on Sunday, September 7th.
714 Valencia Street @ 18th Street
2pm to 6pm
Along with the party things that’ll be happening at this fine event:
- The new Flat Head slim cut tapered jean, the SE05BSP, will be released
- Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Long Sleeve Shirts (navy, black, & red) with custom Kiryu Embroidery will be released.
- Self Edge x Flat Head “Around the World” Loopwheeled T-shirts will be released
- First 50 people to purchase anything in-store get a Red Flat Head Souvenir Bandana
- A large selection of leather goods (wallets, belts…) and silver jewelry (rings, necklaces..) will be on display available for custom orders (this will be the only time to see these products in person and order them for a six week delivery)
- Sidney Lo’s Flat Head 3001 WAYWT Exhibit will be on display including before/after jeans/shirts and the DVD of the progress
We’ll be serving 21st Amendment’s new Hell or High Watermelon Wheat and Brew Free! or Die IPA for those old enough to drink, along with a heavy dose of Flat Head’s favorite rockabilly music..
The “I am particular about my clothes” Sale:
15% off everything at Self Edge for those wearing any Flat Head item at the party (excluding the three new release items above and the leather/silver collection). For those that aren’t local, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photograph of you wearing anything by Flat Head between Noon and 6pm (on Sunday) and we’ll send you an email back with a discount code good between Noon and 6pm the same day.
[From Self Edge Blog]