- go to Organizr and tag some pictures with a unique tag, I use “slide.com”
- if you don’t already have a Slide.com account, get one
- view your Flickr pics by tags, and click on “slidecom”, (the direct URL will look like http://www.flickr.com/photos/your_name/tags/slidecom/), it should display a list of pics tagged with “slidecom”
- near the bottom of the the page there should be an RSS feed link, copy the URL
- go to http://www.slide.com/feed, paste in the URL you just copied
- It will then generate the code you’d need to display these pics at your MySpace page
So, now when you tag your pics with “slide.com” at Flickr and they will show up at your Slide.com Flash photo banner, obviously, to remove pics just delete the tag. Unfortunately there is not an easy way to batch-remove tags at Flickr at this point.